NEWS

    Specified user is not valid
    Publish
     
    • Swallowed Button Batteries Add to Safety Concerns about 'Fidget Spinners'

      Published Jan 26 2018, 03:02 PM by Wolters Kluwer Health
      • Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology Nutrition

      A report of two young children with burns of the esophagus caused by swallowed button batteries from "fidget spinners" highlights a risk of severe injuries involving these popular toys, according to a series of reports in the January/February Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGN). Official journal of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) and the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, JPGN is published by Wolters Kluwer.

    Media Contacts

    Connie Hughes

    Director, Corporate Communications, Health Learning, Research & Practice

    +1 646-674-6348​

    Email

    Ellen Robinson 

    Public Relations & Social Media Specialist, Health Learning, Research & Practice

    +1 704-962-5912

    Email

    Loading